Enrolling in Online Statements(1) allows you to access your bank statements from a computer, tablet, or smart phone for eligible personal accounts, including checking, savings, and loans through Online Banking instead of receiving them in the mail. Customers can view securely online and print their statements for no additional cost.
Features and Benefits:
• Securely view up to 18 months of your statement history online(2)
• Statements can be downloaded and saved on your computer or USB drive
• Statements can be printed
• You will be notified by email when a new statement is available for viewing
It's easy to enroll!
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Click Accounts (located on the left sided under the Bank of Lake Mills logo)
- Click one of your accounts
- Click Online Statements button
- Click Sign Up/Changes under the Documents header
- Select accounts you want to enroll in Online Statements
- Click the Save Settings button
To take advantage of our Online Statement service, you must be enrolled in Bank of Lake Mills. Not enrolled in Online Banking? Click here to learn more about Online Banking and how to enroll!
(1) Must be enrolled in Online Banking. (2) Online statement history available for up to 18 months from the date enrolled in Online Statements.